Understanding How Information Is Collected
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit this google form is just the info you give and what ever google collects as a matter of their forms.
The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site). We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate around the Site, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, Our page is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. Click here to learn more about “do not track” signals.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use information we collect from you and through the Site to:
* Provide products and services you request (such as when you sign up to receive our free tickets.);
* Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support;
* Offer you the schedule,of events and opportunities to be involved I the festival and our offerings in the future. ;
* Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, and other offers or promotions connected to the festival in some way ;
* Perform data analytics regarding usage of the Site (including market and customer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal data);
* Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. Those parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and are restricted from using personal data collected through the Site for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. In addition, we may share information:
* With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
* With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media networks, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address and use such match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on the Sites and elsewhere online;
* If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
* In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, including to meet national security requirements;
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
* With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
* In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation). In such an event, we will seek to provide you with commercially reasonable notice, e.g., via email and/or notice on our website, of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
* With your consent or at your discretion.
Data Retention and Access
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes it was retained, such as to enable you to participate in our festival offerings.
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, email
It is important that visitors to our event review this critical information.
Visitor registrations for the festival events (collectively referred to as “Events”) organized by Inclusion Companies LLC (“Inclusion”) are subject to these terms and conditions. The parent company of My Health Fair (“MHF ”) is Inclusion Companies LLC (“Inclusion”).
As a prospective guest (referred to as “you/your”) to the Event, please review these terms and conditions carefully because they contain significant information that will apply. When you submit your registration, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions and agree to adhere and be bound by them. If you do not agree to adhere to or be bound by these terms and conditions, we will not accept your registration in whole or in part.
- Your registration will be deemed as an offer to us for your attendance to My Health Fair . Each and every registration will be subject to acceptance by My Health Fairin its sole discretion. If your registration is received prior to the Event, it will either (i) be acknowledged in writing (including, but not limited, by electronic means), or (ii) if written acknowledgement is not sent to you within fourteen (14) days of My Health Fair obtaining your registration it shall be deemed to be confirmed unless you are otherwise notified. In the event your registration is received only at the Event itself, it will be deemed acknowledged at the time My Health Fair permits your entrance to the Event. A binding agreement between My Health Fairand you will only be completed upon such confirmation by My Health Fair . My Health Fair reserves all rights, powers or otherwise to reject any registration for any reason.
- My Health Fair reserves the right at any time to modify the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other portion of the Event, in each case without any liability whatsoever. My Health Fair reserves all rights that enable them to revoke any registration after confirmation without liability.
- My Health Fair reserves the right at any time to delay , suspend or terminate any event without liability at any time for any reason (regardless as to whether or not such delay, suspension or termination is due to causes beyond our control). Unless you are notified to the contrary, in the event that an Event is rescheduled, your registration will be valid for any re-scheduled version of that Event.
- My Health Fair reserves the right without liability to reject admission to, or to remove from the Event, any individual in its absolute sole discretion, including without limitation any individual who does not strictly comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the sole but reasonable opinion of My Health Fair , represents a security risk, irritant or aggravation to the smooth and safe administration of the Event. You agree to comply with all instructions issued by My Health Fair , the venue owners and operators, security personnel and/or management or administrators at the Event.
- Your registration is delivered to you only for your personal use. You are not permitted to obtain any registrations acting as agent for any third party, sell or transfer your registration in any way shape or form to others or use your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
- The personal information that you are providing to My Health Fair will be held by us on a collection database and, where we have applicable authorization, can be distributed to other entities associated with Inclusion and/or My Health Fair and selected third parties for marketing or business purposes. Your personal information can also be provided to government entities and regulatory authorities as may be required by law. Any use by any such government entities and/or regulatory authorities of your individual information is not within My Health Fair control and we accept no liability in this regard. For further information about how we are permitted use the personal information provide to us by you please refer to our */popup_99343/*.
- All unauthorized filming, sound recording and photography, or the unauthorized transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information from the Event, is expressly prohibited. You hereby to filming, sound recording and photography at the Event as a guest and you agree to any use by My Health Fair(and the use by any third party with the express permission of My Health Fair ) of any such film, sound recording or photography worldwide in perpetuity for promotional, marketing and any other purposes My Health Fair sees fit.
- Inclusion, My Health Fair and all entities within or affiliated with the Event (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) excludes any and all liability for harm, loss , injury or damage to any people or property at or around the Event. All express or implied indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and condition, except as set out herein are excluded. Inclusion, My Health Fairand all entities within the Event (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) do not accept any liability for any harm, loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may incur in connection with or stemming from the Event regardless of whether it is direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The restrictions and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- My Health Fair reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions, all without any notice, as it sees fit or as necessary and you will be bound to the terms and conditions in force at all times.